Building Loyalty and RelationshipsBy joining the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte family as a corporate sponsor, companies not only help families in need, but also achieve social responsibility goals, create employee loyalty and strengthen customer and community relationships.
According to leading research:
- 92% of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause.1
- 87% of Americans are likely to switch brands (when price and quality are equal) to support a cause.2
- 88% of workers whose companies have a cause-related program feel proud of their company’s values.2
- 93% of Americans say it is important for their companies to provide them with opportunities to become involved in social issues.3
- 81% of Americans consider a company’s social commitment when deciding where to work.2
- 89% of Americans believe that corporations and non-profits should work together to raise money and awareness for causes.2
Our Staff understands the complexities inherent in corporate sponsorships, and is ready to ensure that our partnership delivers the best results – for your company, for your employees, and most importantly, for the families we will all serve.
1. Cone/Cause Evolution & Environmental Study (2007)
2. Cone/Corporate Evolution & Environmental Study (2007)
3. Cone Corporate Citizenship Study (2004)